- Representing the DR Barometer at the 22nd EURETINA Congress – Giving Purpose to the Program
- Protecting the Vision of People with Diabetes through the DR Barometer Program
- DR Barometer hosts Diabetes and Vision Health: The New Landscape Webinar
- DR Barometer hosts nAMD and Mental Health Session at the IFA 15th Global Conference on Ageing
- DR Barometer Celebrates World Sight Day 2021
Katrina Bouzanis is a Program Manager at the IFA and lead of the DR Barometer Program. Through her work on the DR Barometer Program, she strives to ensure that every person has access to care which preserves their vision, ensuring the ability to work, play and do what they have reason to value.